söndag 4 maj 2014

30x30 cm Canvas, Picture Tutorial

Hi =) A few days ago I was plying around with some medias and this canvas was what I created using Blue Fern Studios chipboard, Primas new spray paint, glimmer Glam, Shimmriz paint, stamps and Tim Holtz Crackle Texture Paste.
Below the canvas you can find a picture tutorial of how I made this creation.



First I started with painting all chipboard pieces and the canvas with gesso. When it had dried The next step was to use a Prima stencils and the Crackle Texture Paste.

 When it all had dried it was time to use the Prima color bloom sprays. I used a baby whipe to dry off some of the paint from the stencil images. I used the Prima color bloom on the chipboards as well. and glued it all down.

I colored the chipboards with different colors of Glimmer Glam and used a Prima stamp to stamp randomly both on the chippies and canvas. I did my last touch to the canvas by using gesso and a sponge.

Here are some closups to se the details better.




Blue Fern Chipboards used are:
Bohemian Butterflies
Gabrielle Butterflies set
Garden Daisies Large
Spring Branch
Spring Iris Large
"Dreams come true" word


Thanks for stopping by =)

1 kommentar:

  1. This is so delightfully spring-like. Love the techniques you have used... beautiful!

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)