fredag 14 november 2014

You are my sunshine - Blue Fern Studios

Hi.. today I´m showing my other two November projects made for Blue Fern Studios. I´ll start with a layout made with the Ombré Dreams papers.



Blue Fern Studios products used:
Papers: Ombré Dreams- Dream Cards, Susan´s Dream & Ginger´s Dream
chipboard: Directions & Techno rings
 
My next project is a little colorfull card med with the Montage papers and BFS chipboard pieces.

Blue Fern Studios products used:
 
Papers: Montage - Mercantile & Bouquet
Chipboard: layering Steams & Veranda Cages.
 
Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja

1 kommentar:

  1. love both your layout and the card Maja! The little gold splashes really brought out your blues on the page beautifully. The card is just so cute - so many different cages from different lines!

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)