torsdag 1 januari 2015

A new scrappy year has started...

... My first post for 2015... looking forward to this new scrappy year =). My plan is to scrap less ;) sounds stupid doesn´t it?
I have bought myself a bunch of canvases and my plan is to paint more... then we´ll see if anything comes up here or if they all end up in the rubber bin =D.
I will still scrap and I´m so happy to get another 6 months on the Swirlydoos Scrapbook kit Club  DT.

So my fist layout to be shown this year is actually the last one I made last year... A page made with papers and some flowers from Swirlydoos December kit "Enchanted Evening" and laces from Tresors de Luxe.





Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)